We are one of the leading ceramic balls manufacturers in India that comprises high mechanical strength, longer service life, excellent chemical stability, and high resistance properties. We offer ceramic balls that are available in various compositions and formulations. As one of the top ceramic balls supplier and exporters, our ceramic balls are produced with different materials such as alumina, aluminum-nitrate, alumina-zirconia, aluminum silicate, boron-, and boron-nitrate, carbon-graphite, silica and silicon carbide, and so on.
The ceramic balls supplier in India can assist with the best material to choose for specific applications. Our comprehensive range of ceramic balls is spherical, rolling elements in several dimensions that offer higher stiffness, lightweight, thermal expansion, and electrical resistance. Our wide range of ceramic balls is in demand in India and internationally, making us one of the leading ceramic balls exporter. The ceramic balls have diverse applications in various industries:
- They are extensively used in engineering, petroleum, fertilizer production, chemical engineering, environmental protection, and natural gas.
- The ceramic balls manufacturer in India also serves the hydrocarbon industries. They are used as catalyst support as refractory balls.
- They are also used as inert catalyst supports in ammonia manufacturing plants and chemical process plants.
- Additionally, they are widely used in level sensing, sprayers, pumps, pollution, or vapour control system.
- They are used as aerospace and automotive bearings.